INTERNATIONAL POINT OF CARE INC.
Located in Toronto, Canada, International Point of Care Incorporated, develops, manufactures and supplies unique biological reagents, raw materials, and lateral flow components for the in-vitro diagnostic industry and the research and development community. IPOC's specialty has been in the areas of rapid point-of care-testing and our customers represent a strong mix of established global biotech companies and small dedicated research labs and institutes around the world.
International Point of Care Inc.'s product lines and services include
• Fine biochemicals (recombinant human proteins, Monoclonal and Polyclonal antibodies)
• Blood separation membranes for application in point of care diagnostic tests
• ELISA tests for investigation use only in the areas of stroke and traumatic brain injury
• Contract manufacturing for production of lateral flow tests including formulation, production assembly
• Controlled high and low humidity rooms for production of humidity sensitive products.